Influence are hiring : Software Support Technician – 1st Line.
Software Support Technician – 1st Line
Type: Permanent Role
Hours: 9 am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: negotiable on experience circa £25,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday + 1 additional day for each year of service.
- Optional Private Health Scheme after successful completion of the probation period
- Opportunity to progress for the successful candidate
Influence Limited are a leading developer of software solutions to the recruitment industry. We care passionately about our users and their requirements and we are looking for a Customer Support member to join our growing team. You will help to provide front line telephone and email support to our rapidly expanding customer base and play an integral part in day-to-day operations as well as help to form the future of our business.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Great problem solver and trouble shooter.
- Very self-organised.
- Willing to go that extra mile to deliver great service to our users.
- Great at building and maintaining client relationships.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills.
- Very technically competent and willing to embrace new technologies.
- A good understanding of computer science.
- A strong understanding of Windows operating systems.
- A desire to work in a fast-growing business.
- Previous experience working in a Business Software Customer Services environment.
What will you do?
- You will learn about our products, services and customers.
- You will assist our customers with any issues they may raise.
- You will discuss our services and advise our customers how best to use them.
- You will make it your business to keep our customers happy and our support queues short.
- You will be confident to identify and report issues and bugs and give clear steps to help the development team to understand and recreate the issue.
- You will work closely with our development and sales teams to advocate user feedback.
- You will be happy to explain problems and solutions to a variety of technical and non-technical users.
- You will not accept mediocrity.
- You will challenge yourself.
- You will challenge us.
What will we do?
- We will give you the tools you require to do your job well. We want you to be comfortable in your role and comfortable with the tools you use.
- We will give you the necessary training to do your job to your best.
- We will encourage you to learn new technologies and to further your career.
- We will support you.
- We will encourage you.
- We will challenge you.
- We will challenge ourselves.
Job Type: Full-time